If you want to buy an activity center, I recommend this one. It will cost less than some of the others and is machine-washable. When your baby gets a little older it can be turned into a play table by popping out the seat and replacing it with a racing ramp for cars. This toy has many different things on it that will help your baby play.
Some parents say they don’t think there is enough room in the seat for their child to move around because of how low it goes, but otherwise people seem happy with this product. You can buy this at Amazon. It is good for babies. It is fun and has many different things like a musical alligator, elephant bead bar, and a spinner. There are three different positions so the baby can be in it for more time.
When they get bigger they can take the seat out and put it on a car racing ramp.
The Fisher Price Sit-to-Stand Activity Center is a classic activity center from Fisher-Price. It has been around for decades and it is still going strong. This is a great way to encourage your baby to stay active and have fun at the same time. The seat rotates 360 degrees so your little one can pick what they want to play with. Once they get bigger, they can remove the seat and replace it with a car racing ramp instead, so they can play on their own and have more independence. There are different toys attached to the activity center, there’s an alligator that plays music when you pull its tail, there’s an elephant beaded bar that has different colors of beads, and there’s a palm tree spinner that when moved, makes a clicking sound.
There are fun activities for your baby to play with and keep them active so they don’t get bored or cranky. There’s no extra seat belt needed to use this activity center since the bottom is one big piece of plastic. This is great for moving it around from room to room.
- This activity center allows infants to explore and learn from a variety of perspectives
- The machine-washable seat in this Fisher Priced 2-in1 Sit To Stand Activity Center rotates 360 degrees so your baby can choose what they want to focus on, which becomes a toddler play table when they’re more interested
- Perfect for use as a stander crib, or even for older children who need entertainment during their bedtime routine
- Head’s up though: Parents have said that the 3-position adjustable height didn’t seem to provide any additional room for their infants. But it’s not too bad because as Parents mentioned: “The toy tray was great for holding puzzle books”
If your baby is at that age where they want to explore and be active, the Fisher-Price 2-in1 Sit-To-Stand Activity Center might be just what you need. There are plenty of different activities on this product for them to play with when bored or cranky so they don’t get into mischief. The machine washable seat rotates 360 degrees so your little one can pick what they want to focus on and it also becomes a toddler play table when more interested in standing up and playing independently. This activity center allows infants to explore from many perspectives as opposed to being seated all day long. It’s perfect for use as a stander crib, or even older children who need entertainment during their bedtime routine. Parents have said that this activity center doesn’t actually provide any extra room for their infants. You can use it as a regular adult sized table if you wish to do so.
- It encourages the infant to stay active and have fun at the same time.
- The seat rotates so they can pick what they want to focus on.
- Once they get bigger, they can remove the seat and replace it with a car racing ramp instead so they can play on their own and have more independence.
- There are different toys attached to this product, there’s an alligator that plays music when you pull its tail, there’s an elephant beaded bar that has different colors of beads, and there’s a palm tree spinner that when moved makes a clicking sound.