Greenworks 40V 12 Chainsaw, 2.0Ah Battery And Charger Included
- High Performance G-Max 40V Lithium-Ion Battery Delivers Fade-Free Power With No Memory Loss After Charging
- Robust 12-Inch Steel Chain And Bar With Tool-Less Chain Tensioning Offers Ease Of Use While Delivering The Highest Cutting Performance
- 3/8-Inch Chain Pitch Delivers The Right Amount Of Capabilities To Get Those Limbs Trimmed And Cut With Minimal Kickback
- Automatic Oiler Applies Oil To Bar And Chain When Needed To Ensure Durability And Optimal Use With A Translucent Oil Tank For Clear View Of Oil Level. Wrap Around Handle For Multiple Cutting Positions To Provide Ease Of Use When Trimming At Different Angles
- 40V G-Max And 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries Are Not Cross Compatible; This Tool Is Compatible With The G-Max 2.0 Ah Battery (29462) And The G-Max 4.0 Ah Battery (29472)
The Greenworks 12 Chainsaw is perfect for light-duty trimming and cutting. With its high-performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion battery, it delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging. The robust 12-inch steel chain and bar with tool-less chain tensioning offers ease of use while delivering the highest cutting performance. The 3/8-inch chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback. Plus, the wrap around handle provides multiple cutting positions for ease of use when trimming. Looking for a chainsaw that’s easy to use and delivers high performance? The robust 12-inch steel chain and bar with tool-less chain tensioning offers ease of use while delivering the highest cutting performance. And thanks to the 3/8-inch chain pitch, this saw can handle limbs and branches up to 8 inches in diameter with minimal kickback. Plus, the wrap around handle provides multiple cutting positions for added comfort.
Dewalt 20V Max* Xr Chainsaw Kit, 5-Ah Battery, 12-Inch (Dccs620P1)
- Cordless Chainsaw Comes With Low Kick Back 12-Inch Bar And Chain For Construction And Outdoor Cutting Applications
- Compact Lightweight Design (Just 9 Lbs. With Battery) Of The Battery Chainsaw For Maximum User Control
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor Of The Battery Powered Chainsaw Maximizes Runtime And Motor Life
- Up To 90 Cuts Per Charge On 4X4 Pressure Treated Wood (Using A 20V Max* 5Ah Battery)
- Tool-Free Chain Tensioning And Bar Tightening Knob For Proper Bar Clamping Force
- Part Of The 20V Max* System Of Tools
Take on tough construction and outdoor cutting applications with ease using the DEWALT 20V MAX* XR Chainsaw Kit. This cordless chainsaw is compact and lightweight for maximum user control, featuring a high-efficiency brushless motor that maximizes runtime and motor life. With up to 90 cuts per charge on 4×4 pressure treated wood, this battery powered chainsaw is perfect for a wide range of projects. Additionally, tool-free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob ensure proper bar clamping force, while the part of the 20V MAX* system of tools provides compatibility with other DEWALT cordless power tools. Look no further than the DEWALT 20V MAX* XR Chainsaw Kit. This powerful battery operated chainsaw is perfect for construction and outdoor cutting applications. And with up to 90 cuts per charge on 4×4 pressure treated wood, this chainsaw is sure to tackle any project you have in mind.
Mini Chainsaw,Yalaghon 6-Inch Mini Cordless Chainsaw Kit With 3Pcs Chains And 2Pcs Battery,15000Mah Electric Small Chainsaw Handheld With Safety Lock,Battery Powered Chainsaw For Yard Branch Trimming
- 【Safety And Reliable】The Newest Upgraded Mini Chainsaw This 6-Inch Chainsaw Can Easily Cut Thicker Trees Better Than 4-Inch The Non-Slip Handle Armgurd And Ergonomic Design Are More Suitable For The Palm Of The Hand And Easy To Operate. The Switch Protection Lock And The Shift Button Protection Function Are Much Safer And Reliable.It Requires You To Press The Lock Button And Switch Button Simultaneously To Start The Chainsaw Which Can Effectively Avoids Misoperations And Potential Risks.
- 【Highly Efficient Cutting】Yalaghon Rechargeable Mini Chainsaw Uses A High-Quality Guide Chain Which Has Been Deeply Hardened To Ensure Smooth Cutting. The Wooden Teeth Design Can Make The Chain Saw Stuck On The Branches Cutting More Efficiently And Faster. The Powerful Motor Speed Is Up To 6M/S Can Cut Logs With A Diameter Of 4-Inch In 5S.(The Specific Value Varies With The Actual Size And Hardness Of The Wood).
- 【One Hand Using】This Rechargeable 6-Inch Wood Cutting Mini Chainsaw With 0.9Kg Slim Desgin Small In Size Comfortable To Hold And Convenient Access To All Places. It Can Be Used With One Hand And Not Easy To Fatigue For Long-Term Use. Very Suitable For Family And Occasional Work Even Young Women Can Easily Control And Use It And Hold It For Long Periods Of Time Without Tiring Their Hands.
- 【High Quality Chainsaw】We Have Upgraded This Rechargeable Mini Lithium Chainsaw Power Increased By 30% Power Consumption Reduced By 20% Fast Cutting Improves Efficiency.The Rechargeable Mini Chainsaw With A Low Kickback Bar And High Hardness Quenched Chain. The Quick Heat Dissipation Ensures The Motor Runs Efficiently. This High-Quality Tree Saw Is Tough And Wear-Resistant Sharp And Smooth Cutting Not Easy To Jam The Chain Fast Cutting And Longer Service Life.
- 【Easy To Install And Maintain】The Electric Chainsaw Has Been Installed You Only Need To Adjust The Screw Tightness And Fully Charge The Battery Before You Use It. Equipment Maintenance Only Needs Simple Oiling And Wiping. What You Will Get 1 Mini Chainsaw 3 * Chain And 2 * Battery 1* Charger 1*Goggle ，2*Glove And An Exquisite Paper Box. It Will Be A Perfect Gift For Your Family And Friends.
Introducing the newest and most-upgraded mini chainsaw on the market: The Yalaghon 6-Inch Mini Cordless Chainsaw Kit! This saw is perfect for anyone looking for an easy to use, reliable, and safe chainsaw. With its non-slip handle, armguard, and ergonomic design, it’s perfect for anyone with smaller hands. So if you’re looking for a handy chainsaw that can handle just about any job, then you need the Yalaghon 6-Inch Mini Cord Well, say goodbye to your woes and hello to the Yalaghon 6-inch Mini Cordless Chainsaw! This little powerhouse is perfect for lightweight cutting jobs, making it easy for anyone to get the job done. Plus, the non-slip handle ensures a safe and comfortable grip while you work.
Best Battery Powered Chainsaws
This is the best battery-powered chainsaw
The cordless electric models can be used for trimming and other tasks in the yard.
To speed up yard clean-up, homeowners are switching to battery-powered saws. These saws are unlike their gas-engine counterparts in that you don’t need to store fuel or worry about that fuel chemically degrading over time. There’s a good chance that you have an electric string trimmer and other similar cordless tools, which use the same battery. Simply swap out the battery of another machine to take down a limb or remove small trees. After that, slide it into the chainsaw. This operation is easy, silent, and free of any hassle. Professional-grade tools are also more powerful than gas-engine saws.
Check out the quick information below about five of our top-rated chainsaws, as well as links to other saws that performed well. Scroll down to read more reviews, buying advice, and see other high-performing models.
Available for 2022
When we set out to find the best batteries-powered chainsaws for a wide range of tasks, boy did it open many doors. Not that long ago, there weren’t that many cordless chainsaws, and even fewer had good enough performance to warrant replacing gas saws.
Today’s cordless chainsaws are capable of surpassing gas performance up to the 16- and18-inch sizes. Even though they don’t replace ranch and farm chainsaws as yet, virtually every industry that requires less than a 50cc engine can get a good replacement with a compatible battery.
Seven Best Battery-Powered Chainsaw Reviews: Dewalt. Ego. Black & Decker. Husky. Stihl.
Fire and Saw Chainsaws Few power tools are as versatile as a good battery powered chainsaw. The addition of a battery-powered balanced chainsaw with power, portability, and ease of operation makes yard work much easier.
The big question is whether to go with 20V or 40V.
If you are looking for something lightweight and simple to use then a DeWalt 20V Max XR or DeWalt 40V Battery Saw is a better choice than a more heavy 40V.
The best battery-powered chainssaws will be reviewed and compared to ensure you make the best choice for your purpose and financial situation.
Best Battery Powered Chainsaw
This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission The best battery powered chainsaws represent a new breed of chainsaws in a world that has been traditionally dominated by gasoline powered engines.
Outdoor power tools were powered in the past by 2-cycle, loud engines. They require regular maintenance and proper gasoline mixtures.
Lithium Ion and brushless motors that are found in cordless saws have changed the way we chop firewood, clear brush and trim trees.
A battery powered chainsaw is quieter than a gas-powered saw and has a similar speed to a gas powered one. All you have to do to get the job done quickly and efficiently is pull the trigger.
No carburetors to adjust, no spark plugs to change, just slide in a fully charged battery and add some bar oil and you’re ready to cut.
This sounds very appealing, doesn’t it?
So how do you know which model or brand is best for you?
Let’s dive into this topic a little deeper to determine the best battery powered chainsaw for your needs, and which model will suit you best.
Best battery powered chainsaws
You’ll find the most powerful battery-powered chainsaws currently on the market.
Although this list is not in any specific order, just click on one of the highlighted links to learn more about the saw and whether or not it’s the right choice for your needs!
Stihl Battery-Powered chainsaw Stihl offers 5 models of their battery-powered saws. The MSA 120 C-B is the most compact, while the MSA 220 C-B is the biggest and best-selling model in their lineup.
No matter what outdoor power tool you’re shopping for, Stihl is a leader in the industry for power, performance and dependability.
Many loggers agree that Stihl has the most impressive gas-powered chainsaws. However, they also have a battery-powered lineup which is just as good.
Their smallest saw, the MSA 120 CB, is designed to be used by suburban homeowners.
The 8.4 pound weight makes the machine very light and it can do up to 100 cuts per 4 in. wood piece on one charge.
This saw can handle larger jobs than smaller, battery powered ones due to its 16 inch bars.
Dewalt Chainsaw 20v Dewalt’s 20v Chainsaw is another contender for the top battery-powered chainsaw.
The Best Electric Chainsaws of 2021
The latest models, both plug-in-powered and battery-powered, were tested by CR. This could make a lumberjack swoon. 100% of the fees we collect are used to support our nonprofit mission.
Consumer Reports tested an electric chainsaw.
If you find it hard to believe that an electric chainsaw can hold its own against a gas model, consider this: In our most recent tests, the top-ranking battery-powered saw made 152 cuts through a 10-inch oak beam on a single charge. This is not an exclusive electric saw.
26 out of 40 electric chainsaws rated in CR’s ratings have a rating that is Good or above for cutting speed. And a number of the battery-powered models actually earn the top rating of Excellent in that test. This is crucial because electrics have always been slower than gas models when it comes to cutting speed.
“In the early days, electric saws were pretty underpowered,” says Misha Kollontai, CR’s test engineer in charge of chainsaws. “Now, we have found that most electrics are comparable to gas models. Especially those with batteries.
How Cr Tests Chainsaws
We consider the safety of chainsaws, including how they work, what they do well, and how simple they are for us to control.
We measure the time each saw takes to get through the oak. We use oak because it’s one of the hardest woods that most users will encounter on their property. The saw’s handling is assessed, along with its weight, ease of making horizontal and vertical cuts and any vibration.
We consider several factors when determining ease-of-use, such as how easy it is to adjust and start the engine. Safety features are also sized and checked for possible kickback.
We also recently added ratings for predicted reliability and owner satisfaction, which reflect what more than 11,000 CR members told us about their experiences with more than 13,000 chainsaws purchased new between 2010 and 2020. Specifically, whether their chainsaws ever broke or stopped working properly over the first five years of ownership, as well as the percentage of members who are extremely likely to recommend their chainsaw to a friend or family member.
It is more reliable to use a battery-powered saw than a corded one.
DeWalt Ego Ryobi Ryobi Ryobi Ryobi Stihl are some of our top-rated brands. CR members may read the following to see ratings and reviews about our top-rated electric chainsaws. You can find more information about gas and electric saws in our rating system. For help choosing the right tool, visit our chainsaw buying guide.
Electric Chainsaws have their disadvantages
Although electric chainsaws are smaller and easier to carry, most lack the power and stamina to cut down large trees. You should consider a gas-powered model if there are large trees in your yard that you wish to trim or use as firewood.
There are two kinds of electric chainsaws:
Corded battery powered. Lack of mobility is a drawback of corded saws. Extension cords are recommended for corded electric models. You will only be able to go so far even with an extension cord.
If you need room to roam, cordless battery-powered chainsaws will do the trick. The problem is that they lack the same power as a corded one, which further limits your ability to cut. That said, battery life has recently improved with higher voltage batteries.
“Best Battery Chainsaw”: Five Top Picks [Reviewed]
Backyard Mike relies on reader support. An affiliate commission may be paid to me if I sell through your links.
Are you looking for the best battery chainsaw in town? You’ve come to the right place.
Finding the best battery chainsaw can prove challenging for many people. With a ton of power tools out there, sorting through them is no easy task.
We are here to help make your life easier.
Here’s a battery chainsaw comparison that lists the top five most efficient battery-powered models. There are many battery chainsaw reviews online.
You don’t have to wait! Let’s move on to the review.
Most Battery-Powered Chainsaws For 2021. Top Cordless Chainsaw Reviews.
Looking to buy a saw?
Do you not want to have to worry about mixing gasoline?
You’re on the right track if so.
Here’s how you can find the best chainsaw battery powered to cut all your wood.
All kinds of chainsaws can be found, including the most affordable cordless model (for trimming and branching), to powerful big-bore battery-operated models that can take down large trees.
I have a list of the most powerful battery-powered chainsaws that you can use to trim wood.
But this isn’t all that you’ll see.
In addition to my battery chainsaw reviews, you’ll also find the top features you need to look for in a high-quality tool, as well as get answers to the most common questions you might have about these machines.
So, let’s get started.
It’s my pleasure to assist you in finding the right battery-operated chainsaw that meets your needs.
Benefits to Using A Cordless Saw
Before we jump into my list of the best cordless chainsaws, I wanted to go over the advantages these tools have to offer.
Although chainsaws are traditionally driven by gasoline, their noise, emissions, maintenance and heavyweight don’t make them suitable for everyone.
So, seeing all of the benefits of battery-powered chainsaws laid out in front of you will help you enjoy the tool you buy even more.
Cordless saws that are quieter than traditional gas chainssaws can be used with cordless. Plus, battery chainsaws only make noise when you pull the trigger. This will keep neighbors happy, and it makes communication easier with those around you.
Non-Polluting Since battery powered chainsaws don’t use gasoline, there are no fuel emissions to worry about. It’s good for the environment as well as your health.
Gas chainsaws require less maintenance. They have delicate engines that need constant care. Additionally, it is difficult to transport gasoline and blend oil. A cordless chainsaw has fewer parts, and it only takes a few minutes to change the battery.
Battery chainsaws are less expensive to purchase and require little maintenance.
Battery chainsaws that last more than an hour can be used for long cutting times. The truth is that you won’t have to pull the trigger all the time, which means you can get several hours of use out of one pack.
Universal The best thing about cordless chainsaws is the fact that they can work with any other brand of product. The machine can power other equipment such as blowers, mowers or trimmers.
The length of the guide bar on the chainsaw is another important feature to be aware.
The bar length determines the maximum size you can trim trees, branches, or logs.
Although you may be tempted to buy the longest chainsaw out there, that’s not always the smartest thing to do.
It’s a good rule to choose a length for your chainsaw that is at least 2 inches longer than what you plan to cut. That gives you enough clearance to prevent dangerous kickback (a sudden thrust of the saw blade back towards the operator).
Choose the right battery-powered chainsaw for your job.
If you do a lot delimbing or trimming, opt for an 8-12 in. cordless chainsaw. (See my #1-3 picks). If it’s a lot of tree cutting and firewood chopping, choose a 16-18 inch chainsaw (like the #4 and #5 best battery chainsaws below).
Here are 5 of the Best Battery-Operated Chainsaws
- Sun Joe’s iON100V-18CS – CT. The Sun Joe iON100V-18CS – CT is our top-ranked battery-powered chainsaw.
- Greenworks GMAX 40V 203112.
- Greenworks Pro GCS80420 80V.
- BLACK+DECKER LCS1240.
- WORX W384.
- Greenworks PRO: CS80L211.
- Ryobi Brushless Ultra 40V 14”
- CRAFTSMAN CMCCS660E
What Makes an Electric Chainsaw the Most Powerful?
As one of the strongest options, the Oregon CS1500 electric saw is in the first position. The 18-inch wide blade is larger than other models in the article. May 19, 2021
Which chainsaw is the most reliable?
- Stihl 271 Farm Boss Chainsaw.
- Makita MakitaXCU03PT1 Chainsaw.
- OREGON CS1500 Chainsaw.
- Greenworks 60-volt Lithium Ion Chainsaw
- Kobalt 120-07 Cordless Cordless Chainsaw, 40 Volt Kobalt
- Echo CS-310-14 Chainsaw.
- Husqvarna 460 Rancher Chainsaw.
- WORX Cordless JawSaw.