Dr Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater, 1500-Watt
- Can Heat Up A Large Room With Auto Energy Saving Model With High And Low Feature. Tip-Over Protection And Overheat Protection
- Dual Heating Systems Featuring Infrared Quartz Tube + Ptc With 12Hr Automatic Shut-Off Timer
- Ir Remote Control High Pressure Low Noise Blower With Noise Level 39 Db Super Quiet. Heating Can Cover For A Large Room.
- Electronic Thermostat Range 50 To 85 Degrees. Caster Wheels And Lifetme Filter
- Weights 24 Lbs And Uses 12.5 Amps Of Power. 1500 Watts.Electric Cord 72 Inch Long
- Voltage 120 Volts
- Power Source Type Corded Electric
The Dr. Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater is perfect for large rooms! This heater has a dual heating system with an infrared quartz tube and PTC, plus a 12-hour automatic shut-off timer. The Dr. Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater is a powerful and efficient way to heat up any room in your home. This heater features dual heating systems, infrared quartz tube + PTC, as well as a 12-hour automatic shut-off timer. The electronic thermostat allows you to set the desired temperature range between 50 and 85 degrees, and the caster wheels make it easy to move this heater from room to room.
Portable Electric Space Heater With Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe And Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan, Heat Up 200 Square Feet For Office Room Desk Indoor Use
- 2 In 1 Heater Fan This Ceramic Heater Provides Two Heat Levels 1500W Or 750W And One Cool Air Fan You Can Use It Both For Winter And Summer. Thermostat Control Of The Heater Will Turn The Heater Off When It Reaches A Preset Temperature And Turn The Heater Back On When The Temperature Dips Below The Thermostat Setting. It Will Cycle On And Off. Adjust The Setting Of Thermostat From 0℉ To 158℉ To Keep Room Comfortable
- Multi Protection Safety System These Heaters Are Made Of Flame Retardant Material Avoiding Any Fire Hazard. Automatic Safety Shutoff System Will Shut The Heater Off When The Heater Overheat. The Tip Over Protection System Will Also Shut The Heater Off When The Heater Was Knocked Over By Accident And It Will Come Back On Automatically If It Is Up Righted
- Compact And Powerful 7.9 Inch X 6.2 Inch X 10.2 Inch 2.9 Pounds Portable Mini Heater With Build In Carry Handle Helps To Reinforce The Potential Of Rather Low Electrical Bills By Using At The Place Where You Need When You Dont Want To Warm The Full House With Other Centralized Heaters
- Quiet And Fast Heating The Noise This Ceramic Heater Makes Is Lower Than 45 Decibels Quiet Enough For Most People To Use In A Bedroom While Sleeping. With Ptc Ceramic Heating Tech And High Speed Fan This Heater Put Out Tons Of Heat To Heat Up 200 Square Feet In Seconds
- Upgrade Abs Material Upgrade Abs Material Applied Which Is More Flame Resident. The Room Heater With Six Feet Lead Cord And 2 Prong Connection Has A Long Lasting Life
Looking for a versatile and safe way to heat your living space? Look no further than this Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat. Offering two heat levels – 1500W or 750W – as well as a cool air fan function, this heater is perfect for use in both winter and summer. The thermostat control will automatically shut the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature, then turn it back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting, meaning you can relax in comfort knowing your room is always at the perfect temperature. Look no further than this Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat! This 2-in-1 heater offers two heat levels – 1500W or 750W – as well as a cool air fan, making it perfect for both winter and summer use. The built-in thermostat ensures that the temperature is always just right, while the automatic safety shutoff system keeps you safe from any potential fire hazards.
Portable Electric Space Heater 1500W/750W Personal Room Heater With Thermostat, Small Desk Ceramic Heater With Tip Over And Overheat Protection Etl Certified For Office Indoor Bedroom ( Silver )
- Safe For Kids And Pets The Heater Is Made Of Flame Retardant Material To Achieve Zero Fire Hazard; Automatic Overheat Protection System Will Shut The Unit Off Automatically When Reaching Overheat Limit; Tip Over Switch At The Bottom Will Be Triggered And The Unit Will Be Shut Off In Tilted Or Tripped Over Condition; Power Indicator Indicating It’S Plugged In; Etl Certified Safety Tested
- Speedy Warming With Ptc Ceramic Heating Tech And High Speed Fan This Heater Put Out Tons Of Heater To Heat Up 200 Square Feet In Minutes. Helps To Save Electric Bills By Heating Up Needed Small Spaces Instead Of Heating The Whole House With Other Centralized Heaters. Lower Than 45 Decibel While Working Quiet Enough And Better Heat Dispersal For Indoor Sleeping Reading And Working
- Easy To Use Adjust The Knob On The Right To Turn The Unit On. I Is For Producing Heat At 750 Watts Ii Will Produce Heat Faster And Hotter At 1500 Watts And “Fan” Will Blow Out Cool Air. Then Turn The Thermostat Knob On The Left Toward The + Sign. The Adjustable Temperature Range Is 0℉ To 158℉. It Will Get The Heater To Cycle On And Off According To If The Room’S Temperature Reaching Heaters Setting Temperature
- Portable And Mighty Dimensions 8 X 6 X 10 Inch. Easy Carry Handle And Lightweight Make This Space Heater Easy To Place In Room Or Move From The Floor To The Table. No More Concern About Taking Up Too Much Space In A Crowded Place. An Ideal Space Heater For Office And A Thoughtful Gift For Friends And Family In Winter
- Long Serving Life Tip Over Swicth Overheat Protection And Ceramic Speedy Heating And Cooling For Its Steady Operation And A Long Serving Life No Extra Worry On Accidental Damage For Winter Life
Looking for a safe, speedy way to heat up your small space? This electric space heater is perfect for you! Bring the comfort of a cozy fire to your chilly home with this Portable Electric Space Heater! This 1500W/750W heater is perfect for warming small spaces quickly, and it features an automatic overheat protection system to ensure safety.
Best Large Room Space Heater
Lasko 754200 ceramic heater A reliable, affordable, and powerful space heater. This heater lasts many years. But its narrow stream of hot air doesn’t feel as comfortable as the heat from models that warm a whole room, and it lacks some safety features.
Amazon $29* Walmart
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater has been highly recommended since 2013. It warms up faster than most fan heaters we tested, and it has a compact, lightweight body that’s about the size of a loaf of bread. Heat is concentrated streams of heat that heat the air in the vicinity of the heater. However, it’s not as pleasant as the Vornado models which provide a broad heat that fills the room. The Lasko doesn’t work well in smaller spaces. However, it is perfect for warm up small rooms and heating up an entire bedroom. Over the years, Wirecutter staff members who have owned the 754200 multiple winters have not had any problems. There are many positive owners reviews. This vehicle does not include an automatic tipping-over death switch. Although the exterior isn’t very appealing, it still provides overheat protection.
These oil-filled radiators run quietly but are slow. TRD40615T radiators are quiet but slow. It is also stronger than others and has an exterior that feels cooler.
$119* from Amazon $119 from Walmart *At the time of publishing, the price was $168.
Most space heaters can deliver quick heat to a single person, but oil-filled radiators are better for heating a whole room for a longer duration, and the De’Longhi TRD40615T is the best of its kind. The TRD40615T, like most oil-filled radiators warms up slower than ceramic heaters. However, it retains heat longer and is therefore more efficient. De’Longhi’s all-metal model offers a stronger and more beautiful construction than any of the plastic-clad alternatives.
Vornados are famous for the warmth of their obelisks. The obelisk’s oscillation allows heat to travel more evenly in the room.
The Best Large Space Heaters (Reviews and Buying Guide)
Do you need a space heater that will heat large spaces in your office or home?
Do you want to take the chill out of the air so it’s much warmer during the winter season?
If you answered yes, then you have come to the right location.
Our guide is the most detailed and comprehensive. It will show you how to find the perfect space heater that suits your large area.
As you know, there are a lot of options to choose from, but this guide will help you find the best large room heater to fit your needs and your budget.
When you are done, you will know which heater works best in large rooms of your house or office.
Home Air Guides relies on reader contributions. We earn from qualified purchases through our links as an Amazon affiliate and associate for other brands.
The Guide Reviews Large Room Heaters
Here’s a quick comparison chart showing the top large room heaters. Although we’ll be covering each feature of these units in our reviews section, it will give you an idea of their capabilities and allow you to make an easy comparison.
Coverage: 1,000 sq. ft.
Coverage: 150-300 sq. ft.
The Best Large-Range Space Heater
1. The Dr. Infrared Space Heater DR-968 If you are looking for the ideal heater for large rooms, you will want to check out this model.
It utilizes all of the heat that is produced, and almost eliminates heat transfer losses.
The large space heater, which combines radiant infrared heat and convection heat by a fan is 60% more efficient then other models.
Large areas can be heated by this heater up to 1,000 sq. ft.
The vehicle has wheels that allow for portability.
It is possible to upgrade the heater so that it includes a humidifier.
You can relieve dry winter symptoms like itchy skin, stuffy nose or a sore throat by adding moisture through a humidifier.
Moist air is also more efficient at retaining heat. For anyone considering the humidifier, this is an excellent choice.
Features To Consider In The Best Space Heater For Large Rooms
A large space heater can be purchased in a variety of ways.
While space heaters can come in various sizes, many are small. The space you heat will dictate the size heater that you purchase. The best space heaters for big rooms will produce a lot more heat.
It is simple to set up: The majority of electric heaters arrive ready-to-use right out of their boxes. Some heaters may only require minimal setup. You just plug them in and turn them on. However, gas heaters need some preparation and a propane tank to get the burner on. You also have the option of getting a Wi-Fi heater, which will take longer to set up, but it comes with a lot of conveniences that may make the effort worth it.
Temperature controls: You have a variety of options to control the space heater’s temperature. You need to decide if the heater you choose for large rooms should be adjustable to a specific temperature or can you do without a dial.
There are heaters available that include a thermostat. These thermostats monitor temperature and set heat output levels so that the room remains at the desired temperature.
Safety Features: Some of the most common safety features that are found on a large room heater include automatic shut-off, which turns the appliance off if it accidentally gets tipped over, and overheat protection, which shuts the heater off if the heating mechanism reaches dangerously high temperatures.
Cool-Touch Exterior: In some space heaters, the outer casing can get incredibly hot to the touch while it is running. It can prove dangerous for pets and small children. But if your heater has cool-touch exterior they will not burn their skin if they touch it.
Timer: If you get a space heater with a timer, you won’t ever have to worry about forgetting to shut it off. It can be set to start for a specific time and shut it off when it runs out.
Remote Control: There are some space heaters that come with a remote, making it easy and convenient to control the settings without having to get up from your comfortable spot.
8 Best Space Heaters For Large Rooms In 2022 (Up To 1,000 Sq Ft)
Large rooms need large room space heaters. To heat 400+ sq ft room (20×20 or more), you will need one of the best space heaters for large rooms.
A space heater can be described as a portable appliance that delivers heat to an area. Larger indoor electric heaters are also available in a more compact and general design. There are four key components to these heaters:
Heating element. Heating element. The larger the heater’s heating power, the more space it can heat up. The most common 1,500W heaters can be used to provide additional heating in large 1,000-foot rooms.
Fan. Attracts colder, humid air to the heater and expels it.
Motor. Powers fan.
You can find many different types of space heaters that are suitable for larger rooms. This is how you can measure large-sized space heaters’ heating power.
BTUs. That’s most true for propane and natural gas space heaters. Beispiel: A #3 Dyna-Glo gas heater can produce 30,000 BTUs of heating output.
In Watts. The Watts are the unit of heat that electric indoor space heaters can produce for larger rooms. Ex. #1 EdenPURE copper SMART is equipped with a 1,500 Watt input.
Which room heater best suits large rooms?
Huge Room Space Heaters Heating Capacity
What is the common thread that all space heaters large rooms should have? It has a greater than-average heating ability.
These are the largest-selling electric big room heaters, with 1,500W. Higher wattages are possible with heaters and heaters made from natural gas, oil or other fuels. These heaters will produce a ridiculous amount of heating energy for a space heater.
Electric heaters: 1,500W max. Heating input: This is equivalent to approximately 5,000 BTU. Pro: Most popular for large spaces.
The power of huge electric heaters can reach up to 4,000W. The heating input equals approximately 13500 BTU. Cons: Difficult installation.
Propane or natural gas heaters can heat up to 30,000 BTU, which is equivalent to nearly 9,000W. Cons: Difficult installation, needs venting.
This allows us to see which space heaters produce the greatest heat. It is not clear what the question really is.
Why do we prefer to use 1,500 W indoor electric heaters for large rooms, and not other larger heaters?
The answer is pretty simple. It is very easy to set up and use 1,500 W room heaters. Simply plug them in.
For large electric heaters that can reach 4,000 watts you will need to hang them up on the wall. It takes a fair amount of effort to install them, but they will last all year (even during the summer).
It is easy to transport 1,500 W electric heating units. When you require extra heating you can easily move the heaters around. The larger wall-mounted electric heaters will be fixed to the wall.
Heating Methods Matter As Well
It is important to understand the physical principles of heating. It is particularly important when heating larger spaces.
Forced air heating. The most popular method is the space heater. It heats the heated air from the heater, and warms large rooms fairly uniformly.
You can also direct forced air heating in any direction. Most cases we point it towards us. Larger room heaters that use forced air heating are able to heat directly.
Large room heaters with oil-filled radiators are used to generate convection heat. They directly heat the air near the space heater, and heats us indirectly.
Radiant heating is a special case. Such space heaters utilize infrared light to heat us directly. Even high-quality infrafred room heaters can only indirectly heat large spaces.
Which type of heater is best for large rooms?
- Heat Storm’s HS-1000WXWIFI Infrared Spa Heater.
- Duraflame DFI-5010 fireplace heater.
- Life Smart Burnished Oak Fireplace Heater.
- De’Longhi TRD40615E, Oil-Filled Space Heater
- Pelonis NY1507-14A Heater with Oil Filled Heating.
- De’Longhi HCX9115 Panel Heater.
- Dyna-Glo IR18PMDG-1 Propane Heater.
What Is The Most Efficient Way To Heat A Large Room?
- Make use of a space heater with an efficient heat source. You can heat only the area you need by using a space heater.
- Smart thermostats are available.
- With credit cards, you can pay for your utilities.
- You can make use of budget billing.
- Insulate your attic.
- A carpet can be added to your living space.
- Wear Slippers.
- Keep warm.
How Big Of A Room Will A 1500 Watt Heater Heat?
A 1,500 watt heater producing 5,100 BTUs can heat 150 square feet. That’s equivalent to a 10-by-15 foot room, an 11-by-14 or one sized to 12-by-12 1/2 feet with a standard 8-foot ceiling.
How do you heat large rooms?
Get more information….Best Large Room Space Heater