Daybetter Led Strip Lights 100Ft (2 Rolls Of 50Ft) Smart Light Strips With App Control Remote, 5050 Rgb Led Lights For Bedroom, Music Sync Color Changing Lights For Room Party
- Smart App Control Ir Remote Control The 100 Feet Led Strip Lights Support Both App Apollo Lighting And 24 Keys Ir Remote For Control Which Allow You Change The Led Lights Color And Modes Are Conveniently For Bedroom Ceiling Kitchen Living Room Bar And Party Decoration
- Easy Installation The Led Strip Lights 100 Feet 2 Rolls Of 50 Feet Ultra Long Is Enough To Reach Around Your Entire Bedroom And Light Up The Whole Home For Party Wedding Indoor
- Music Sync Led Lights Strip Color Changing Sync To Music By Smart Phone With App Make Your Party Up To The High Peak Light Up Your Life And Makes Life More Colorful And Wonderful
- Smart Timing Settings With Timer Function The Rgb Led Strip Lights Allow You To Pre Set Time To Turn On Off Led Lights And Change Color At Certain Times Just Enjoy It In A Smart Way
- Led Lights Features Our 5050 Rgb Led Chips （540 Leds） Allows The Led Lights To Be Very Colorful And Durable; The Remote Can Dim The Led Light Strip And Offer Different Colors And Modes By Remote
Govee 32.8Ft Color Changing Led Strip Lights, Bluetooth Led Lights With App Control, Remote, Control Box, 64 Scenes And Music Sync Lights For Bedroom, Room, Kitchen, Party, 2 Rolls Of 16.4Ft
- Triple The Control Take Control Of Your Led Lights With The Govee Home App The Remote Or The Control Box. With A Stable Bluetooth Connection You Can Change Colors Power The Lights On/Off Or Adjust Brightness Within A 10M/32.8Ft Control Range.
- Light Up Your Music The Built-In Sensitive Mic Allows You To Sync The Led Lights To Your Preferred Music. Jazz Your Weekend Party Up With Color-Changing Lights That Dance To The Rhythm Of Any Song.
- Customize Your Lighting With The Diy Mode Via The Govee Home App You Can Personalize Light Effects To Your Liking. Choose From 16 Million Colors And Reinvent Your Bedroom Kitchen And Living Room Decor With Ease.
- Multiple Scene Options The Led Color Changing Lights Feature 64 Scene Modes Easily Transforming Your Space To Match Your Mood Indoor Activities. Select Dating Mode To Create An Atmosphere For Your Dinners Or Film Mode When Enjoying A Movie Night.
- Setup In Seconds Simply Attach The Strip Lights To A Clean Dry Surface Using The Adhesive. For Extra Security Use The Provided Support Clips. You Can Also Trim The Lights To Fit Your Specific Design. (Note 4-Pin Connectors Not Included).
Tenmiro 65.6Ft Led Strip Lights, Ultra Long Rgb 5050 Color Changing Led Light Strips Kit With 44 Keys Ir Remote Led Lights For Bedroom, Kitchen, Home Decoration
- 【Ultra Long Strip Lights】65.6Ft Led Strip Lights Are Long Enough To Reach Around Your Entire Room And Light The Whole Place Up. Cuttable Design Allows You To Adjust The Length Of Led Lights However You Like. Perfect For Bedroom Living Room Cabinet Party Christmas Etc
- 【Multi Color And Diy】Ultra Bright And High-Quality Led Chips Allows The Led Lights To Be Very Colorful And Durable. The Brightness Of The Lights Strip Can Be Adjusted And Offer Millions Different Colors And 8 Lighting Modes(Jump Fade Flash Etc) By 44Key Ir Remote
- 【Easy Installation】Complete Led Light Strip Kit Including 2 Reel Of 32.8Ft Led Light Strips An Ac Power Adapter A 44-Key Ir Remote Control A Controller A Instruction Manual Led Strip Lights Installation Accessories(4-Pin Connectors Gapless Solderless Connectors Back Adhesive Hooks) No Need For Any Other Expensive Devices. Easy To Install Self-Adhesive Tape Can Be Fit On Any Dry And Flat Surface.Flexible To Install Anywhere You Want
- 【Cuttable And Linkable】The Led Lights Can Be Easily Cut And Linked With Other Strip Led Lights Which Can Be Cut Every 3 Leds Along The Cutting Marks. You Can Also Customize The Length Of The Led Lights While Arrows Of The Lights Should Be Faced To Each Other When Connecting. If Using Solderless Connecto Then While + Should Be Faced To Each Other When Connecting. (Gapless Solderless Connectors Makes The Lights Look More Aesthetic)
- 【Wide Application】Rgb Led Strip Lights Is A Suitable House Ornament Transforms Your Home For Kitchen Ceiling Back Of Tv Desk Stairs Bar And More With Color Changing Lights
Best Led Strips
Here are 2022’s Best Led Strip Lights
pozitivo/Shutterstock.com Once relegated as novelty lighting, LED strip lights can now be used everywhere in your home from behind your TV, beneath your kitchen cabinets, and inside your car. These top-rated lights will make it easy to install and use in minutes.
While our Summary Govee’s strips lights may be more expensive than other options, it offers beautiful, bright colors, an app and compatibility with Alexa. TJoy also offers an affordable option for strip lighting that is smarter than the expensive Govee products. Although they are a little less intuitive, the lights work great at this low price. Although the Hitlights strips model does not offer smart or color options, they are amongst those with a waterproof rating. Cozylady’s smart LED strips are built to work with Amazon Alexa, allowing you to use voice commands to change colors, adjust the brightness, and more. While the Philips Hue Lightstrip delivers a luxurious lighting experience, it has some limitations.
Not Smart Enabled
When waterproofing is broken, it must be resealed prior to use. Cut points can be far apart. Expensive. Read more Read more Read more Read mehr. How-To Geek’s recommendations for products come from the same experts who have assisted people with their devices over one million times. Only the top products are recommended by us based upon our expertise and research. It is never our policy to accept money for endorsements or reviews.
Our Top Led Strip Lights for 2022
pozitivo/Shutterstock.com What to Look For in a LED Strip Light in 2022 LED strip lights are available in a wide variety of options geared to suit nearly any lighting application. So, with that many choices, how do you know what to look for? You’ll want to decide a color type, how bright you need your strips to be, and any additional features you might need.
You have three choices when choosing the color of smart LED strips. These are daylight white, warm and RGB. In working spaces or in other areas that require focus or attention, daylight white is the best choice. You should choose warm white for rooms that promote relaxation. You can use warm white in rooms that need some mood lighting such as behind bar counters or audio system RGB.
You will then need to establish your lighting requirements. If you need high brightness for your home, make sure that you choose 5050 LED lights. Some other options for lumens, such as the 3528 LED or the 2835LED, can be used to add or enhance the desired atmosphere but are usually not as bright.
You should also consider other features you might need for your lighting project. For example, if your application is outdoors or might encounter any moisture of any kind, a waterproof light strip is the safest bet. If smart bulbs and strip light strips are going to need to communicate, then it’s best to buy items from the exact same supplier. It is also crucial to ensure any smart features, including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, are compatible with your smart-home ecosystem.
With that in mind, here are our picks for the best LED strip lights.
Hitlights Waterproof White Led Light Strip
While this Hitlights strip model doesn’t offer color or smart options, it’s one of the few available with an IP-67 waterproof rating.
For all those Amazon Alexa users out there, the Cozylady Alexa might be your new favorite component to your smart home. Alexa voice commands are all you need to operate everything. This includes dimming and turning off lights and moving between the various lighting modes. It’s also possible to do this with the Happy lighting app available on iPhone iPad Android. Earlier reviews complained that Cozylady adhesive wasn’t strong enough. However, Cozylady claims they have replaced the adhesive. Cozylady says it will gladly send additional adhesive tape to replace any defective units.
Cozylady 50Ft Alexa Led Strip Lights
Cozylady’s smart LED strips are built to work with Amazon Alexa, allowing you to use voice commands to change colors, adjust the brightness, and more.
It is worth the money if you’re willing to look beyond its cost. There is no better option if you want a product that integrates with Google Assistant. Philips Hue Lightstrips connect to smart homes via Bluetooth. You can even sync it with your music, movies and gaming using Hue Sync. You get six-foot lights per pack. More can be connected, up to 32 feet with the base kit. You can also trim excess light with the cutmark indicator.
Philips also has an innovative coating on the light strip which provides uniform illumination. You won’t see any “dark spots”, and you don’t need to adjust your lights accordingly.
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Light strip Plus
Philips The Philips Hue White LED Strip Plus and the Color Ambiance Light Strip Plus are great options for those who have already purchased Philips Hue lighting.
Philips, the leader in smart-lighting manufacturing knows what it takes to create great lighting. This is their best and most expensive range, the Hue. It is easy to use and very reliable. There are many options available to customize the strip’s brightness, temperature, and color. You can also choose multiple scenes and set up routines. The Philips Hue Bridge allows you to control your light strips to activate or shut off when you are away, schedule it to go on or off at a specific time, set alarms, create routines, and connect to music or motion sensors. Also, the connection is more reliable and faster than Bluetooth. At 1,600 lumens it’s one of our best light strips. You also have a wide range of color temperatures, from 2,000 to 6,500k. For $24.99., you can get one-meter extension cables that fit into the ends of your basic Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Lightstrip Plus. Although it feels thick and durable, it is very difficult to bend. It was also very fragile and it kept ripping off my TV.
You will love the bright brightness and durability of this light source. The product does not come with any control buttons or power buttons. However, it can be configured to operate with a Hue Dimmer Switch. If you already own a Hue bridge, or if you need the highest brightness, this might be the best choice.
The Hue app makes it easy to set up, although I did make a mess when the adhesive was removed from the backing of my strip. Philips made it easier to peel the backing into pieces. This makes it much more complicated and creates a mess. As the adhesive does not stay on the strips, it will be necessary to attach them to new locations.
How to choose a smart light strip
Below is a list of terms that are commonly used when looking for intelligent lighting. We also share some advice from lighting designer Anna Ames, who designs lighting for buildings in New York and beyond. Ames is an early adopter of smart lighting and has used it in her own home for many years.
Lighting: Placement is key. Light strips add futuristic flair to many spaces and can also be used to accent light in other rooms. But, you need to think carefully about where they are placed as they may prove to be very difficult to move. Ames warns against putting light strips in direct view because they are often ugly. Stick them behind or under furniture, cabinets or in recessed places. Consider how the light will be reflected; the closer the light strip is to a surface the more intense the light will appear there. You will need to measure the length of your strip to determine its size. You can cut some strips and extend others, provided you follow all the instructions. Keep in mind, the section you have cut can usually not be reused. It’s easy enough to place a light strip in a straight line, but corners and right angles can prove tricky. Be careful not to bend too tightly, or you may damage the strip.
Install: The adhesive on smart light strips is usually long enough to allow for easy installation. Peel off the backing to attach the strip to your chosen surface. The backing can easily be accidentally removed. If you want the light strip to stay in place, take the time to clean the surface thoroughly first. It’s a smart idea to ask for help if you are fitting long strips. According to our experiences, adhesive sticks more well on certain surfaces than others. Additional clips and brackets may be required. If you take off the strip, the adhesive could leave a trace.
The controls of smart light strips: Smart lights can also be controlled using your smartphone. However, this is not always an option. Some smart lights have basic power switches, while others include buttons that cycle through colors and scenes. Many of them have remote controls. They are great for installing in shared areas, such as a bedroom or kid’s bed.
Color or white: White light strips are best if you only need to control the lights remotely, dim them and set schedules. While they are more costly, color light strips offer greater flexibility and can be used in a variety of ways. Most people will find that a mixture of different colors works best. Ames advises that white be used in bathrooms and kitchens, while using colors in living rooms or bedrooms to relax. To keep in sync with the natural circadian rhythms, Ames suggests that you use more blue during daytime and switch to warmer tones at night. Some strips only allow you to display one color. Some can show multiple colors, while others may display one color along the length.
Brightness is measured in lumens. For instance, an ordinary 60W lightbulb produces approximately 800 lumens. While smart lights strips usually have a specified lumen count, some models may not be able to provide this information. It will vary depending on how bright the light is coming from your strip. These guides are available online at Home Depot. They provide guidance on lighting requirements and offer a calculation formula based off the room’s size.
Color temperature: The temperature measured in Kelvins is the temperature at which a light will appear. A range should be given for each light. A Philips Hue Color Ambiance Light Strip, for example, can be set from 2,000 K to 6,500 K. Light will appear more yellow at 2,00 K, and warmer at 6,500 K at 6,000. Ames suggests that the color temperature for the majority of your home should be between 2,700 K to 3,700 K. A higher temperature may be desired in places like the kitchen.
Scenes: These are specific brightness, color temperature, and color settings that come as presets or that you create and save for future use. Sometimes scenes can include animations that cycle through different colors. Settings like Daylight or Relax are a quick way to change your lights for a particular mood or activity.
Connectivity: Your control device can be linked directly via Bluetooth or WiFi to your smart light strips. You have to consider the tradeoffs. Bluetooth is less powerful and does not require a hub. However, the range of control is only 33 feet. It also takes longer to respond than Wi-Fi. You can control your lights anywhere you are connected to the internet, with either a Wi-Fi or hub. You will find that they are reliable, more responsive and work faster. The separate hub allows for the connection of a different device and plugging it into your router. It can also reduce congestion which could be beneficial if there is not enough Wi-Fi internet bandwidth. While hubs are a higher up-front cost, they are easier to swap out than replacing a ton of bulbs around the house if you want to upgrade to a new technology.
Integration of smart-homes: Smart-home setups can be based on many different standards and services. Make sure that your lights are compatible with these services. The relevant logo can be found on your box, as well as in the online product information. Go for the product with more connectivity options.
Find The Best Led Light Strips To Illuminate Your Home.
If you are looking to improve the ambience of your house without using heavy-duty equipment, then LED light strips can be a great option. Best Buy sells a broad range of lights strips suitable for different rooms, from undercabinet RGB LED strip lighting to lighten your counters and backsplashes to multicolored RGB LED strip lamps for the entertainment area. Today’s LED light strips have smart home capabilities that connect them via Wi-Fi to your home network , allowing you to control them with an app on your smartphone . By plugging them into smart outlets and switches , you can change lighting colors, brighten the room, or dim the lights to create the desired mood by giving vocal commands to compatible smart speakers within range. It’s possible to spend hundreds on professional electrician wiring in lighting. However, it can be more economical to purchase the correct strip lights for your cabinet layout and install them yourself. A popular outdoor lighting project is to add LED strip lights outside for an inviting space..Best Led Strips