Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, Fh11300Pc, Red
- Lightweight Achieve Ultimate Portability With This Lightweight Design To Reach And Remove Stains Virtually Anywhere
- Convenient Deep Clean Spray Scrub And Remove Anything From Pet Messes To Everyday Mishaps
- Longer Reach Easily Reach Spots And Stains On Carpet Upholstery Stairs And More With The 5Feet Hose
- Self-Cleaning Technology Flushes The Hose After Each Use To Help Remove Dirt And Bacteria
- Dual Tank Technology Keep Clean And Dirty Water Separate So You Can Easily Fill Empty And Rinse The Tanks
- Whats Included Rubber Nub Tool And Trial Size Solution
- Antimicrobial Multipurpose Tool – Protects Against Bacteria Mold And Mildew Forming In The Tool
With its lightweight design, it’s easy to take with you wherever you go, and the 5-foot hose gives you plenty of reach. The self-cleaning technology helps keep the hose clean between uses, while the dual tank technology keeps dirty water separate from clean water so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks. Its lightweight design and long reach make it easy to clean spots and stains on stairs, upholstery, and more. The self-cleaning technology helps keep the hose free of dirt and bacteria, while the dual tank technology ensures that clean and dirty water stay separate.
Resolve Professional Strength Spot And Stain Carpet Cleaner, Red, 32 Fl Oz (Pack Of 1)
- No.1 Carpet Stain Remover (Based On Nielsen Data).
- Lifts Out Stains And Neutralizes Odors Leaving Carpet Soft And Smelling Fresh.
- Penetrates Deep To Help Keep Stains From Reappearing.
- Breaks Down A Wide Variety Of Tough Everyday Stains.
- Great For Tomato Sauce Salad Dressing Dirty Motor Oil Vegetable Oil Make-Up Red Wine Food Grease Pet Stains Coffee Mud Dirt Cola Tea Grass Fruit Juice And More. Permanently Removes The Toughest And Set In Stains.
Resolve Professional Strength Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner is the number one carpet stain remover, based on Nielsen data. This cleaner lifts out stains and neutralizes odors, leaving your carpets soft and smelling fresh. Plus, it breaks down a wide variety of tough, everyday stains – great for everything from tomato sauce to motor oil! The Resolve Professional Strength Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner even permanently removes the toughest and set-in stains. When your guests spill red wine on your white carpet or your dog tracks mud through the house, Resolve Professional Strength Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner is here to save the day. This powerful cleaner penetrates deep to help keep stains from reappearing, and breaks down a wide variety of tough, everyday stains. Best of all, it permanently removes the toughest and set-in stains.
Rug Doctor Pet Portable Spot Cleaner; Powerful, Versatile, And Lightweight With Dual Action Pet Tool; Neutralizes Odors And Powerfully Cleans Everyday Mess And Stains On Rugs, Carpets And Upholstery
- Handheld Dual Action Pet Tool With Rubberized Bristles Removes Pet Hair Tough Stains And Odors; Attacks Embedded Dirt Stains And Everyday Pet Accidents Like Urine And Vomit
- Quick & Easy Cleanup With Retractable Handle And Carpet Friendly Wheels; Keep On Hand To Immediately Tackle Accidents From The Dog Cat Puppy Kitten Bunny Hamster Or Other Pets
- Compact Lightweight & Easy-To-Store For A Professional Grade Clean Without The Hassle Or Cost; Dual Tank System Keeps Clean Water And Dirty Water Separate For The Ultimate Clean
- Specialized Formulas – For Optimal Results Use Pure Power Pet Stain & Odor Spot Cleaning Concentrate; Biobased Formula Is Safe & Effective With Pro-Enzymatic Action That Removes Pet Stains And Odors
- Twice The Suction Of Leading Competitors To Eliminate Pet Stains And Odors From Carpet Rugs Pet Beds Upholstery Auto Interiors And Furniture
- Wattage 1200.0 Watts
Look no further than the Rug Doctor Pet Portable Spot Cleaner! This handheld tool features rubberized bristles to remove pet hair and tough stains, as well as specialized formulas to tackle embedded dirt and odors. Introducing the Rug Doctor Pet Portable Spot Cleaner – perfect for tackling tough stains and pet accidents quick and easy. This handheld dual action tool has rubberized bristles to remove pet hair, odors, and embedded dirt – making it ideal for use on carpets, furniture, and other surfaces. Don’t let pet accidents get you down – take control with the Rug Doctor Pet Portable Spot Cleaner.
Best Spot Cleaners
Because they are usually lightweight and compact, these items can be carried around easily.
Simple and user-friendly. Carpet spot cleaners can be used with only a plug cord and attached hose.
Hygiene-A good carpet spot clean will go deep and remove any embedded dirt or stains. This may also help to reduce odor.
Safety. Make sure the machines are certified safe. Unstained carpets are more damaging than damaged.
The appearance of carpets is important. It’s as simple as that. You can enjoy cleaner, spot-free flooring that will improve the appearance of your surrounding areas.
The best spot-cleaning machines for carpets have been compiled by us after we did extensive online research and evaluated the key features. No matter if your carpet stains are pet-specific (hello, house training), have kids or simply want a cleaner home, this list will help you find the right machine.
Spot Cleaner Prices
Depending on brand and features, you can expect to pay from under $50 to $150 for a spot cleaner.
The best spot cleaners are affordable: A handheld one can be purchased for under $50 and will work on even the smallest stains. These spot cleaners work best for individuals who aren’t likely to get spills often. Pets and children might be better served by something more powerful.
Mid-range: Between $50 and $100 are spot cleaners with three- to four-foot hoses and 37- to 40-ounce tanks. Some models have heating elements, which allow for faster stain removal.
Expensive: In the $100 to $150 range are machines with longer hoses, hands-free cleaning, and sometimes power brushes. You will find models made specifically for pets stains.
Our Top 9 Upholstery Cleaners of 2021
Each of our editors tests, reviews, and makes recommendations about the top products. We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links.
Sabrina Jiang / The Spruce If you are having to replace furniture due to dirt, spills or stains then an upholstery cleaner will be able help. You can repair the damage caused by pet accidents or food spills or daily wear to your upholstery surfaces with the correct cleaning product or machine.
Upholstery can be cleaned with conventional carpet cleaners. You can also use several other spot cleaners to clean furniture like the Bissell Spot Clean. Steam cleaners can also be used for soft surface cleaning. Or choose a natural, bio-enzymatic formula.
With these best upholstery cleaners, you can say goodbye to spills and stains.
Amazon’s Top Picks: Bissell SpotClean portable carpet cleaner at Amazon. This powerful upholstery cleaner has multiple attachments and can be used on almost any surface.
The Formula Factor: How to Find the Perfect Carpet Cleaner
It’s a major decision to purchase a new carpet cleaning machine. There are many things to think about when you make the decision to buy a new carpet cleaner. Potential buyers say that the most crucial factor in deciding between an upright machine for deep carpet cleaning and one for spot cleaning is whether to use the portable model for upholstery or carpet stains. Following the purchase of your new machine comes another choice: determining the type of carpet shampoo to use. To help you select the most suitable solution, we have created this formula guide.
BISSELL Headquarters is home to a whole team of chemists that are trained to learn about the consumer’s cleaning needs, formulate the right chemicals to tackle any messes quickly, and efficiently. Our formula experts were consulted and they shared some great tips that can help you determine the perfect formula for your handheld or upright carpet cleaning machine.
1. Made to Fit Your Machine. When choosing a formula, the most important thing to remember is that you should only use portable formulas in handheld deep cleaning machines. You can also not use upright formula in upright cleaning machines. It is possible to not achieve the best cleaning results by following this guideline. That’s just one potential problem. A portable carpet cleaner’s formula can lead to excess foaming and potential soiling. This is also called restaining.
We’ve separated formulas according to type. If you’re shopping at a store, you’ll notice the difference in a few ways. First, the upright formulas we offer are larger than those for portable machines. Second, you’ll see a sticker on the cap of our upright formulas that reads “formula made for upright carpet cleaners”. Similar treatment will also be available on the portable formula bottles. Only this time, instead of being on the cap, it will be part of the label.
2. Not All Stains Are the Same We touched on this important topic when we explained how you can find the best formula for pet messes , but it’s important enough that we think it bears repeating. The type of stain that you are cleaning will also affect the kind of formula you use.
Carpet Solution to Wine, Blood, Coffee and Stains This type of stain would be considered an oxidizable stain, so you’ll want to use an OXY based stain remover. Some of our best OXY based formulas include PRO OXY Spot & Stain formula for portable carpet cleaners, PRO OXY Deep Clean formula for upright carpet cleaners or PET OXY Power Shot Formula for quick spot and stain removal without a machine.
Carpet Solution for Pet Urine Odors and Stains For these types of stains you should use an enzyme cleaner like Professional Pet Stain and Odor Removing formula for quick spot removal, PET PRO OXY Urine Eliminator formula for upright carpet cleaners or PET Spot & Stain formula for portable carpet cleaners.
3. All Stain Cleaning Machines Need a Little Boost Formula
All of our deep cleaning machines, both portable and upright, can be combined with PET OXY boost formula. Only exception: If you are using Pet Stain Eraser portable deeper cleaners that have OXY in their formula, Adding PET OXY Boost to that formula could cause foaming in those machines.) This formula, named Boost, provides an additional cleaning power when it comes to stubborn stains and odors. For portable machines, refer to your user guide for the appropriate amount of Boost formula. If you’re using an upright carpet cleaner, the directions on the bottle will be most helpful. You should double-check that your primary formula matches the Boost formula.
Your carpets and upholstery will be cleaned with the highest quality possible. This is why we have developed a variety of cleaning solutions. No matter what the mess, you can depend on our team to deliver the finest carpet cleaning solutions..Best Spot Cleaners