Best High Chairs For Small Spaces
Infantino 4-In-1 Highchair – Space-Saving, Multi-Stage Booster And Toddler Chair With Multi-Use Meal Mat And Dishwasher-Safe Tray, In A Fox-Themed Design
- 4 Products In One Highchair Multi-Stage Booster & Toddler Chair; Dishwasher Safe Meal Mat Easy-Wipe Down Tray And Seat With Non-Fabric Easy-To-Wipe-Clean Foam With 2 Front Wheels For Easy Movement
- 2 Position Recline Highchair For Supporting Infants Six Months And Older For Feeding And Upright Support For Stable Toddlers
- 2-Stage Booster For Secured Use On Chair With Tray For Smaller Babies And Without For At-The-Table Use For Older Babies/Toddlers; Small Enough To Travel With As A Space-Saving Feeding Booster
- Bonus Meal Mat Insert Dishwasher-Safe Mat With Food Compartments And Easy To Wipe Down Chair For Reduced Mess; Strong No-Wobble Design And Foot Rest For More Comfortable Sitting For Older Babies
- Toddler Chair Perfect Right-Sized Kid-Friendly Chair That Works In Any Room
Introducing the Infantino 4-in-1 Highchair – the space-saving, multi-stage booster and toddler chair that does it all! This versatile chair can be used as a highchair for supporting infants six months and older for feeding and upright support, or as a 2-stage booster for secured use on chair with tray for smaller babies and without for at-the-table use. The Infantino 4-in-1 Highchair is a space-saving, multi-stage booster and toddler chair all in one! This product is perfect for supporting infants six months and older for feeding and upright support for stable toddlers. The Infantino 4-in-1 Highchair also has a 2 position recline, making it perfect for smaller babies and at-the-table use for older babies/toddlers. This highchair is small enough to travel with as a space-saving feeding booster!
Han-Mm High Chair Folding,One Click Fold,Save Space, Detachable Double Tray, Infant Chair, Car Traveling, 3 In 1 Convertible, 3-Point Harness, Adjustable Footrest, Non-Slip Feet, Adjustable Legs
- Easy To Clean&Dishwasher Available The Detachable Tray Makes Cleaning A Breeze. This Highchair Contains Detachable Double Trays Which Include Cup Holders To Prevent Liquid Spilling. The Removable Abs Top Tray Covers The Whole Surface Which Avoids Food Wedged Between Two Layers For Extra Cleaning. It Is Easy To Clean And Can Be Washed Directly In The Dishwasher.
- One Click Fold/Small Apartment Chair Easy To Carry And Save Space. You Can Use This High Chair In Indoor&Outdoor Birthday&Family Party Wall Corner Under The Sofa Bedtable……This Highchair Is Foldable For Space Saving That You Can Easily Fold It Up And Store It In The Wall Corner. The High Chair Is Also Lightweight And Easy To Move Around If Needed. The Baby Highchair Is Also Easy To Assemble And Convert With The Simple Construction In A Few Minutes.
- 3 In 1 Convertible High Chair Our Clean Cut And Versatile High Chair Is Convertible Into 3 Different Patterns Within Minutes. The Highchair Is Suitable For 6 Months To 36 Months Babies And The Maximum Load-Bearing Is Up To 50Lbs. Once The Limit Is Reached You Can Remove Four Sections Out And Convert It Into A Little Toddler Chair. And There Is A Half Circle Cover Use To Patch The Seat Where The Tray Attaches To Convert It To A Toddler Chair.
- Safety Harness – Give Your Child The Best Protection. A 3-Point Safety Straps System Secures The Child With A Lap Belt Which Threads Through The Crouch Restraint For Added Security. Never Leave Your Child Unattended To Prevent From Injury!
- Great Quality Service If You’ Re Not Thrilled With The Quality Please Dont Hesitate To Contact Us Freely! Wed Love To Help You With Any Problems In Transaction.
Looking for a high chair that is easy to clean and doesn’t take up a lot of space? Look no further than the HAN-MM High Chair! This high chair features detachable double trays with cup holders, making it a breeze to clean. So don’t go another day struggling to keep your child’s high chair clean – the HAN-MM High Chair is here to save the day! The HAN-MM High Chair is perfect for busy families and small apartments. This high chair is incredibly easy to fold and store, making it a great choice for those who have little space.
Evenflo Symmetry High Chair, Spearmint Spree
- Need Some Extra Space In The Kitchen? Eating Dinner Out Tonight? The Symmetry High Chair Easily Folds Down To Only 8 Inches For Quick And Easy Storage Both In Your Home And In Your Car
- Cleaning Up Just Got A Little Easier With A Full Fabric Machine Washable Seat Pad And A Convenient Dishwasher Safe Tray Liner
- We Are All Different Shapes And Sizes. Customize Your Symmetry High Chair To Your Little Ones Comfort With 2 Reclining Options And 3 Tray Positions
- Keep Them Snug And Secure With An Adjustable 5-Point Harness And Padded Shoulder Covers. Supports Under 40 Lbs (18 Kg) With Folded Dimensions 32.5 Inches Height X 13.9 Inches Width X 23 Inches Depth
- Wherever Your Meals Take You The Symmetry High Chair Has Front Wheels For Easy Movability
The Evenflo Symmetry easily folds down to a compact 8 inches for easy storage in your home or car. It also has a fabric, machine washable seat pad and dishwasher safe tray liner for easy cleaning. The high chair can be customized to your little one’s comfort with 2 reclining options and 3 tray positions. The Evenflo Symmetry High Chair is perfect for parents who need space-saving storage and easy cleaning in the kitchen. This chair folds down to only 8 inches for quick and easy storage both in your home and in your car. The full fabric, machine washable seat pad and dishwasher safe tray liner make it easy to keep this chair clean. The Symmetry High Chair also adjusts to your little one’s comfort with 2 reclining options and 3 tray positions.
Best High Chairs For Small Spaces
Need a place? No problem! This is the Best High Chairs for Tight Spaces
pmc-editorial-manager View All
Family meals are a special time, and welcoming your new solid-food eater to the table is a momentous occasion. It can be difficult to place a high-chair in tight spaces, such as those found around outdoor patios and dining rooms. There are many space-saving options available for high chairs to allow baby’s belly to be at the table alongside the rest.
High chairs for narrow spaces should be compactly foldable so that they are easily stored out of sight when not in use. You can also take these high chairs with you when visiting grandparents or friends. These compact high chairs, like any other type of chair will provide a secure and comfortable seat for your child and an easy access to the outside. Easily wipeable or washable surfaces are also a must.
We’ve rounded up the best high chairs for tight spaces so your baby can join the whole clan at the dinner table. From versions that pop open in seconds to designs that grow with your child, find the best one for your home and family. Bon appetit!
SheKnows’s mission is to empower and encourage women. So we don’t feature any products you won’t love. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
How to Select a Space-Saving Highchair
We have the right high chairs for you, no matter how small or portable your kitchen may be.
Safety of your child is the most important thing. Safety features like a safety harness and metal joint construction are our top choices.
Your furniture should be versatile if you do not have much space. It may not be necessary to use your high chair for breakfast in one location, and for dinner another. You should consider adjustable high chairs with carrying handles. These allow you to feed your little one anywhere and use the seat elsewhere when they’re done.
It’s possible to reduce the stress and frustration of living in small spaces by having lightweight furniture that is easy to transport.
The lightweight aluminum or plastic high chairs make great choices. Consider hollow bars as an option to solid steel. These offer greater stability and form without the added weight.
For moms trying make it work in cramped spaces, high-chairs that can’t be folded and stored must not be used. Collapsible chairs are easier to store in corners or behind doors. The best high chairs are foldable or collapsible for storage.
Seven high-quality chairs can be found here that are small enough to fit in tight spaces.
If space is limited, the Abiie Below can be a valuable resource.
It can quickly convert to a standard, adult-sized chair in no time.
There are two options for wood types: mahogany and natural. The cushions can be stained or re-colored. It comes with both a wooden tray as well as an easily removable, dishwasher-safe plastic cover.
How Do You Clean A High-Height Chair?
The majority of high chairs can be easily cleaned with a sponge and a moist cloth. To remove dust, wipe the chair gently with a damp cloth. The parts of the chair, such as tray and cushion, can be machine washed and are dishwasher safe. If the part is not machine-washable or dishwasher safe, wash it with detergent and rinse it in the sink.
For small spaces, high chairs make parent life simpler. They teach their children to sit down while they eat. The features of each high chair are listed below. Compare them and then choose one that suits your requirements. Be sure your baby is comfortable in the chair that you select.
Babyhug Verona 2In1 Wooden Highchair Review
These tabs will change the content of your below.
For parents, these Foldable High chairs are so clever and a must-have if you’re short on space
Margeaux Bauch Klein If you have a small home, or lack the space to store your high chairs properly, it can feel like a large kitchen. For parents with smaller homes, high chairs can easily be folded up and stored away. These high chairs can easily be folded up and stored away in a closet, or corner when not in use. These high chairs attach to other furniture so they take up even less space.
If you are looking for a high-quality, space-saving chair, be sure to look at its dimensions.
Ease in cleaning: It’s inevitable that the tray and chair both get stained with sticky food. However, high chairs are easy to wash.
You have several options for seating and reclining: High chairs that are made specifically for infants may include a reclining position to allow you better feed your child. Some models can be converted into regular chairs or booster seats for toddlers that no longer require the tray.
Safety features. High chair safety devices should be equipped with a harness that can secure the baby in place. It is important that a chair can be connected to existing furniture with the appropriate safety support straps. You should be careful where you attach a hook-on portable model, because they may not work with every surface.
You can find small space high chairs by scrolling down. Whatever your budget level, there will be something for everyone.
We will only recommend products that we truly love, and which we hope you will too. We may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was written by our Commerce team.
Reviewed 2020: The Best Highchairs For Small Spaces
High chairs for babies are essential in every household, especially those with young children. At least 3 hours per day is enough.
One of the top concerns of many parents is the amount of space that a highchair may consume in an already tight living space.
Our selection of the top 4 high-quality chairs in small spaces has been carefully chosen to suit your needs and not make your dining area feel cramped.
A lightweight folding high chair is a great option if you are looking to fold it up for easy storage between meals, bring it along when you travel or use it as a storable highchair at grandma’s place.
If you don’t want to have the highchair collapsed and stored away, then a smaller highchair with a narrow footprint may be better.
We have you covered, no matter what your choice!
1: Stokke Trapp, Best Compact Highchair to Enjoy Family Meals
– If you are a fan of high quality wooden products (like me), you will love the Stokke high chair. You can pull it up right to the table, so that your child can have dinner together with all the other family members. Stokke doesn’t fold up high chairs, but has the smallest footprint. Stokke also can be pulled under tables (just as a regular seat) to save space when it’s not in use.
#2: Peg PeegoSiesta-Best Folding Highchair Overall. This high quality chair is great for those who like contemporary gadgets, and want a comfortable collapsible height chair. This sleek Siesta folds easily and is very compact. The Siesta doubles up to be a baby-recliner.
#3: Graco Cherry 6 in 1 High Chair – Best for Families that have a Toddler and Baby – The Graco Blossom 6-in-1 High Chair is a value-for-money option for growing families. You can also seat up to 2 children.
Are Highchairs Really necessary?
Even though it can seem more convenient to have a Bumbo seat or Bumbo-seat at your table rather than something like a swing or bouncey chair, the safety and risk involved are not worth it. The downside to high chairs is that they can be dangerous. Every year many infants suffer injuries from high chairs, most often due to falls (1).
What is The Most Comfortable High-Standing Chair?
- Cosco Simple Fold Highchair
- Graco Simply Switch Portable High Chair, Booster and High-Standing Chair.
- JOOVY Nook Chair High.
- Graco Slim Snacker Compact Highchair.
- Chicco Caddy Chair Hook-On
- HMtech Baby Highchair
- Graco Swivi seat 3-in-1 Booster high chair.
What length of time can a baby use a high chair?
While there isn’t a specific age for toddlers, they will usually be capable of moving away from the highchair between 18 months-three years old. These toddlers are usually stable enough that they can stand upright for longer durations of time. However, their behavior may become wriggly.
Is it worth buying portable high chairs?
Are you looking for a high-chair that can be carried around? You can use a portable high chair to eat out in restaurants without baby-friendly seating or to save yourself from the messy, crumbly, and broken safety belt loaners that many places provide. (Another option is bringing a seat cover to place over the loaner high chair. )Jul 14, 2020.Best High Chairs For Small Spaces